CyberLink YouCam uses a virtual driver to easily work with most webcam devices and messaging software, allowing you to perform the following functions:
- create your own custom avatars in the Avatar Creator*.
- use augmented reality* to make your webcam video come to life.
- enhance webcam video image using CyberLink TrueTheater Enhancement*, or remove unwanted noise from your video using the denoise feature.
- add effects* to your webcam video, including adding emotion effects, avatars, frames, filters, particles, and distortions.
- add gadget effects*, such as hats and masks to your webcam image.
- place your webcam image in various fun scenes*.
- use face tracking for the avatar* and zoom features.
- take a series of quick webcam photos using the Burst feature.
- record a webcam video or use video surveillance to create a custom video, including with the use of time-lapse.
- take a desktop capture* of your mouse movements on your computer desktop.
- upload a webcam video directly to YouTube®.
- upload photos and videos to Facebook®.
- e-mail webcam photos and videos directly from CyberLink YouCam to your friends.
- print off your favorite webcam photos.
- share and view PowerPoint files and images during webcam sessions.
- apply CyberLink YouCam webcam effects to more than one webcam application at the same time.
Note: * this feature is not available in some versions of CyberLink YouCam.