- Auto lighting: select this option to have CyberLink YouCam auto adjust the lighting of your webcam video image.
- TrueTheater enhancement*: select this option to enhance the video image using TrueTheater technology from CyberLink. Use the slider to adjust the level of enhancement to your preference.
- Noise reduction: use the slider to reduce the video noise or static on your webcam video. Use the slider to adjust the level of reduction to achieve a clearer video image.
- Brightness: use the slider to adjust the brightness/darkness of the webcam video image.
- Contrast: use the slider to adjust the difference in proportion between lights and darks in the webcam video image.
- Exposure: use the slider to adjust the amount of light that is captured in the webcam video image. Adjusting this feature can dramatically adjust the overall brightness of your webcam video.
Select the Advanced button to adjust the specific settings for your webcam device. Consult your webcam’s user manual for a detailed description on the configuration of these controls. Select the Default button to return all the settings back to their original values.