When Time-lapse Recording is enabled, CyberLink YouCam takes a series of snapshots at specified intervals. These snapshots are then placed together in a video file, creating a video that uses time-lapse photography.
- Select the tab to display the Video Surveillance Settings.
- Select the Time-lapse recording option and then enter the Recording end time in the fields provided.
- Enter in the amount of time between captures in the Take a snapshot every field.
- Select Start. CyberLink YouCam begins to capture snapshots of the webcam video at the specified intervals.
- The outputted time-lapse photography video is placed in the captured content area and saved to the capture folder specified in Capture settings.