Note: you can create your own custom avatars in the Avatar Creator. See Using the Avatar Creator for more information. * this feature is not available in some versions of CyberLink YouCam.
- Position your face in the center of the webcam preview window.
- Select the tab.
- Select the desired avatar to turn it on.
- there should be adequate distance between your face and the webcam (30 – 45 cm).
- once the avatar is turned on, hold your head still for about 5 seconds so the software can properly calibrate and recognize your facial features.
- a well-lit environment is required for the avatar effect to work properly.
- for best results when using avatars, ensure the video size is between 320×240 and 640×480. See Capture resolution in Capture Settings for more information.