In the IM mode of CyberLink YouCam, you can share files for viewing during a webcam session (in the PPT, PPTX, JPG, BMP or PNG formats). When sharing is enabled, users can use one of three modes to view a file together.
- In the CyberLink YouCam IM window, select the tab.
- Select the button or drag and drop the files you want to share in the space provided.
- Select a file and then the button to begin displaying the shared documents within your webcam window. Use the or button to go to the previous or next slide/image.
Note: you can set the amount of time each PowerPoint slide or image displays during sharing on the User preferences tab. See User Preferences for more information.
- Select one of the following share modes:
- Full window mode: the shared file occupies the entire webcam video window.
- Speaker mode: the shared file and a larger webcam video are shown simultaneously. Lets you show the shared file in a small display area and include your webcam video to help explain it.
- Teacher mode: the webcam video and a larger view of the shared file are shown simultaneously. Lets you display a larger image of the shared file, while still including a smaller webcam image to help explain the shared document.
- Select the button to clear the shared document viewing and return to the normal webcam session.