The Desktop Capture* feature lets you capture a video of your mouse movements on your computer’s desktop. You can use this feature in both Stand Alone and IM modes, allowing you to record a video or share your desktop movements in a webcam chat.
- Select the button to display the Desktop Capture window.
- Mouse movement and then a capture area size from the drop-down, to capture/share an area that follows the movement of your mouse.
- Fixed area and then select and drag the displayed box to a specific area of your desktop you would like to capture/share.
- Full screen to capture/share your entire desktop area.
- Select Capture to begin.
- Once you are finished, select Stop and then Restore to return to the CyberLink YouCam main window. If you are capturing a video in Stand Alone mode, the recorded video is placed in the captured content area.