- Capture device: select the webcam device you want to use with CyberLink YouCam from the drop-down list.
- Capture folder: set the capture folder where your captured photos and videos are saved. To change the capture folder, select the button and select the new folder location.
- Capture quality: select the quality of the captured video from the drop-down list. The higher the quality selected, the larger the file size created.
- Capture resolution: select the size/resolution of captured video from the drop-down list. Selecting a larger video size, results in a larger video file.
Note: CyberLink YouCam supports high-definition (1280×720) video if your webcam is capable of outputting it. If your webcam is capable of high-definition output, the 1280×720 option is available in the Capture resolution drop-down list.
- Capture format: select the file format for the video captured from the list.
- Audio device: select the audio device from the drop down list that you want to use to capture audio with for your webcam.
- Flip horizontally: select this option to flip the webcam image horizontally.
- Capture with audio: select this option if you want to capture webcam video with audio.